Donnerstag, 22. Oktober 2009

Stop complaining and start creating ! #10 Life secrets with Ka Sundance

I am going to the sauna these days very often.
And I meet a lot of people there, and listen to interesting conversations.

One conversation I listened grabbed my attention and inspired me for this show!
A man was complaining about his job and how much he disliked it.
I asked him, why he did not change anything about his situation then.

He was speechless.

People are used to complain, and blame others for the situations, they do not like, for the lifes they live.

I used to do this myself. It is so convenient. But I stopped! I tookover the control in my life and started creating the experineces

and the feelings I want. In this show, I will tell you how much power there is, if you just take the responsibility for your life back in your hands!

Enjoy the video at

http://www.rawfoodcoach.net/blog/stop-complaining-and-start-creating-10-life-secrets-with-ka-sundance

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen