Montag, 5. Oktober 2009

Ka Sundance food diary - starting today!

Hello dear friends of the light.

People are asking what it is that I eat, especially, because I managed to gain muscle weight in the last couple of months, and so I thought to post what I am eating and drinking during my day.
From today on I will start to post here, what I am eating, to give you an idea what the raw food diet in real life looks like.

Bare in mind that I already do this for 4 years. My system has become quite efficent, and I need less food, than somebody would need, who is just starting with this diet.

My intention is not to tell you, that you should also eat that way. You should not! You should really listen to what your body tells you, and see my posts just as an interesting inspiration.
Ok. Here we go:

* I started the day - like most days- with a glas green smoothie (100gr spinach, water, 2 bananas, 2 teaspoons maca)


* At around 3 pm we had raw vegan pesto made out of sunflower seeds, olive oil, garlic, a bit salt, lemon and lots of fresh basil. This was together with tomato, salad, cucumber and carrots.


* In the evening after my kids went to bed with Kati, I went to the pool, and had an intense 1 hour swimming workout followed by a sauna session. Now I sit here with 2 glasses of green juice which is very empowering (1 bunch of celery, 4 carrots, 1 bunch black kale, 2 apples, teaspoon maca and some goji berries.

Thats it. I feel soooo good after workout, sauna and my green juice!!I try to keep you updated as much as possible on that!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen