Freitag, 16. Oktober 2009

Ka Sundance raw food diary 16/10/2009

I still felt a little heavy when waking up this morning.
I have to really watch out better, when my body tells me to stop eating!

Too much pesto yesterday. It is good that my body becomes more and more sensitive to things like this! It was just one spoon enough. But sometimes this one spoon can make such a difference!

I had just 2 glasses of water, and lateron a glas of green smoothie. Just more water until late afternoon.

Then there was the time for GRREEEEEN JUUUUIIICE again.

I juices 1 big bunch of celerey, 1 kilo of kale, 300 gr, of spring greens, 6 carrots, 3 apples, and 2 oranges.

Wow!
What a different person I felt after that!
It was like new fuel in my tank. I was healed after that, and felt totally fine and good again!

We shared the juice as a family. The kids had some salad for evening meal, and I was so happy with the juice, that i had nothing else! Just some dates and cashews in the evening.

Thats it for today friends! Love and sunlight!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen