Dienstag, 13. Oktober 2009

Ka Sundance raw food diary 13/10/2009

We had to do a fire this morning, because it is getting cold during the night.

Fall has arrived!
We had a big green smoothie for breakfast with
spinach (300 gr.), 4 bananas, water, maca, 1 orange and marine phytoplankton.

Around noon I made a very big green juice, with all sorts of wild edibles picked around our house. These wild plants have so much to give. I feel so great when hjaving wild greens!!
The most powerful superfood it is. The juice was made out of
300-400 gr mixed wild edibles, 1 biiig bunch of celery, 10 carrots, 3 apples, 1 orange.

This did nourish me for the wholoe day.
As enjoyment I had again a raw chicolate bar. After the kids were in bed, I went of to the gym and went 1,5 hours to the sauna - no break!

I had 3 liters of water, and at the end I was swimming for 45 minutes. Intense training.

At home I made a nice salad.

Lettuce, tomato, carrot, little bit of onion, avocado, beet root, corn, and a avocado, lemon dressing with a little balsamico and soja sauce plus garlic. All this came along with Raw nori rolls.
Veeeery tasty.


After that I had 2 glasses of protein shake (sunwarrior raw rice protein, 2 bananas, water, caob powder and maca). I feel really great tonight. I loved the workout.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen