Mittwoch, 14. Oktober 2009

Ka Sundance raw food diary 14/10/2009

Another lovely day in fall. Cold in the morning and a lot of warm sunshine during the day.

We had to wait with our green smoothie, because we ran out of spinach, so the kids had 2 mandarines each, and I had nothing, exept of 2 glasses of fresh water.

When Katie returned from shopping she had 2 big medjool dates for everyone, which was appreciated a lot.

Then there was the green smoothie with spinach, banana and water.

I had two sesame honey bars and a protein shake later ( Raw rice protein, carob and 2 banans).

Before the kids went off to bed we had a nother very huge
green juice.





About one kilo of spring greens, 1 big bunch of celery, 5carrots and 3 apples.

I was going to bed with the 2 younger ones, while Katie was writig her e-Zinwe for tommorow, and Benny was reading Asterix.

When the youngsters were sleeping, I went off to the gym, and had an hour of sauna, and 45 min. of swim training.

I drank 2 liters of water during this time. Now I am having another 2 liters of raw rice protein shake, with bananas and maca.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen