Freitag, 16. Oktober 2009

Ka Sundance raw food diary 15/10/2009

We had our famous greeeeeen smoothie for breakfast.

Katie had to work, so I took of with my kiddies gang and spend a beautiful day nearby in a big aquarium.
They absolutly loved it!!

Before we went there we were shopping and bought each 2 big medjool dates and a little handful of cashews.

After this event we returned back home, and I created once more a huuuuuge green juice.

A kilo of spring greens, 300 gr of kale, 1 big bunch of celery, 8 carrots, 3 apples and 2 oranges.

Right after we drank this, I made again a delicious cashew, basil pesto.
(cashews, basil, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, garlic and some soja sauce,... yummo!)

We had this of course with plenty of green, cucumber, carrots and tomatos. I liked it so much, that I eat too much of it. I felt heavy after that. Because there is mixed fats(oil plus cashews), I have really to watch out, to eat it just as a little extra, and have mostly veggies and green. I did not so today! Thats why I did no training in the evening, but only relaxing sauna.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen