Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2009

Ka Sundance raw food diary 06/10/2009

I woke up and felt great this morning!

- I had a glas green smoothie for breakfast (150 gr. spinach / 2 bananas / water / maca)
I felt passionate about the Rawfoodfamily TV-Show today and did do this early this morning. I spend time with my kids, and Katie was working.

- I made some fruits for the kids at lunch, but did not have any.
- Had a piece of raw chocolate in the early afternoon.
- Than a glass of green juice together with the kids.

- Late afternoon the rest of the pesto from yesterday, with veggies and some spinach.
- We made some banana ice-cream for evening. Maybe 2 frozen bananas in the blender.

Went out for swimming and the sauna in the evening and was sweating for 1 1/2 hours. Now I am back home and have a liter of fresh water to dehydrate. I feel good !

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen