Donnerstag, 8. Oktober 2009

Ka Sundance raw food diary 08/10/09

I had no breakfast this morning, because of the late salad last night, just a glas of water.
Around noon we created a big bucket of green veggie juice for the whole family again.

The juice consisted out of 2 bunches of celery, 300 gr.spinach, 300 gr. kale and 300gr. spring greens. Some carrots, 2 apples and 1 orange. We added some mace and 1 teaspoon of raw agave.

I had one raw chocolate in the afternoon, and went out for an intense 1,5 hour swimming exercise when the family was in bed. Afterwards I went to the sauna, met a nice raw fooder from south africa and had a very inspiring conversation. I had 2 liters of water. When I came home, I made myself a 2 liter hemp smoothie with some frozen banana and carob. It has become late now (2 am) and I am off to bed.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen