Samstag, 24. Oktober 2009

Ka Sundance raw food diary 23/10/2009

I woke up and was so filled with gratitude because the sun was shining so nice.

I had my green smoothie sitting in the bright sun of fall and feeling good.
The kids had another mish-mash, but I was fine with a big glas of water and some marine-phytoplankton.

I had a hemp-choko shake early afternoon.
Unshelled hemp, 4 bananas, raw chocolate powder, maca, water and a bit of himalayan salt.

My main "meal" was the green juice again.
1kilo of sprimg greens and kale, 2 bunches of celery, 3 apples, 2 oranges, 5 carrots.

GRRRRRRREEEEEAT!

The kids had some salad and veggies for evening and I a handfull of cashews and dates. I want for a good swim and sauna in the eveneing! Felt great today

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen