Sonntag, 11. Oktober 2009

Ka Sundance raw food diary 11/10/2009

Woke up early with the kids, and created a nice bucket of green smoothie together with them. (300gr. spinach, 4 bananas, water, maca, marine phytoplankton).

One glas of this was my breakfast. I went out with my two sons and played football until noon, and then went for an hour swimming work out after returning them home to Katie and Ronja.

We made some banana, sunflower, coconut paste in the dehydrator yesterday, so everybody did get a small slice of that.

I had a big green juice in the afternoon, which was made out of

fully ripe pineapple, carrots, apples, kale and wild edibles (nettles, dandelion,...)

This charged me up so intense that I was not hungry for the rest of the day. I had some dates and cashews in the evening, but that was it!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen