Freitag, 13. November 2009

Ka Sundance raw food diary 13/11/2009

We are spiralising towards our big goal THAILAND.and the movement is faster and faster every day.


We are preparing and organizing, while all of my online work is continuing.

Food wise it is still a miracle. I still eat so little since a couple of weeks, that I cant`t believe it myself.

But I feel awesome with this little amount of food!
I really concentrate on the green juice. I have the impression, that since I juice also wild edibles in my - our - juice, the need for real food has just decreased. I don`t know for sure, but this might be a connection.

So lets get real.
I had a big glas of Water this morning, with super green powder and chlorella.
After that I shared the green smoothie ceremony with my family.
We had spinach, banana and water plus a little maca in this smoothie.

I had a little tiny piece of chocolate at afternoon, and a big glas of green juice in the evening.

The green juice was made out of kale, chickweed (growing wild here in the forest), celery and 3 carrots. I will have a little handful of cashews and some dates lateron this evening, after a swimming and sauna session her, but that is it!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen