Samstag, 7. November 2009

Ka Sundance Raw food diary 07/11/2009

Today we have prepacked our backpacks for our trip to Thailand. Ever done that with 3 kids? Quite a task. We will go light and only have 2 pcks to carry,...
Anyway: Over the last days, I was eating very little. I mostly was drinking. No need for solid food. Felt great.

I had some greener gras powder with water for breakfast, but
I mostly lived on Green juices with celery, wild edibles out of our garden, apples picked from our apple tree , or grapes also from our garden, carrots, black kale.

I also had choco smoothies once a day. That is hemp seeds, bananas, water, cacao powder, maca and a tiny bit of salt.
That was what I had for the last 4 days. Yesterday there was a small salad (one big handful), but this was it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen