Montag, 21. März 2011

Why you absolutely need to go virtual with your business if you want to have more freedom in your life

I am so super-excited because after 2 years being online, doing it all (or mostly all) myself, I am so thrilled to finally get my professional website up and running in the next near future.

I am working right now to make it happen together with incredible gifted people that support me, and also make sure that we will end up with an absolute dream website to be proud of.
I am investing in growth and expansion and boy,.. it feels good!

It is a step in the right direction for sure, and I am so excited to share this with you.
Just be patient a little longer, and I will let you know about the new site, the new features and a possibility for you to get even more good information and inspiration on how you too can create more freedom, health and beauty in your life!

Wow I was overwhelmed with all the questions I got in regards to the teleclass I was giving last week about how you too can create a living with your passion.

As I have the feeling that there are still so many unanswered question in regards to this topic, I will create another telelclass this next Fiday 25th March at 4pm EST so all of you who want to get more information can tune in.

You can sign up for this free event here at http://www.kasundance.com/teleclass-3-11.php

As soon as you sign up, you have also the chance to send some questions you might have to me and my team.

I will answer them all during the call on Friday; so if you are wondering about specific things in regards to you and your virtual dream business, feel free to go
http://www.kasundance.com/teleclass-3-11.php
sign up and send them over to me and my team.

See you on Friday dear friend!

Love
ka

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen