Donnerstag, 29. Juli 2010

Some news about me and my family you have to know,...

Here I am with lots of exciting news and changes that happened during the last weeks. First of all I want to say "sorry" for not getting back to you earlier. It has been almost 4 weeks since I wrote to you the last time. But after some intense time of waiting finally my 3rd son Joa was born at the 15th of July here at our house in Costa Rica.

We had the pleasure of doing an unattended home-birth, which was not unattended at all, because Ronja my baby daughter was holding hand with Katie, I was catching Joa when he slipped out, and lots of good energies was surrounding me and my family.

We are so happy! And we feel so empowered that at we could do this all by ourself. I am so proud of Katie, that she was so confident in doing this ("alone") with us. She is such a beautiful and strong goddess! She is my hero!

But there was even more happening in this month. Germany reached the Half-final at the football world championship (LOL), I celebrated my birthday 2 days ago, and most important, and that has also to do with the topic of this e-mail, I stepped more into my power.
I took responsibility.
After years of growths and overcoming problmes and limitations I finally can present to you a program designed only to show you ka, how you can follow your passion and create abundance while you help and inspire other people.

You can have a look at this program at
http://www.howtomakealivingwithyourpassion.com/
You can join this life transforming program until Friday midnight EST (31st of July). After this date the price will rise 500U$. So have a look now at
http://www.howtomakealivingwithyourpassion.com/

I also want to give you a new version of my special report called "How to live your life purpose". It is attached to this e-mail.
And I have something special for all of you who want to have a life transforming coaching session with me. I am offering 20 people the chance to get a free 20 minute coaching session with me about how to access your life purpose and make it the center of your life.
But you need to sign up fast, as I can handle not more than 20 people. Please sign up here at
http://www.therawinspiration.com/free-coaching.php

But now I want to present you the article of the week and remain with love and sunshine .
Your Ka Sundance

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen