Freitag, 17. Juli 2009

Secrets of life TV-Show

Because, I would like to support all of you out there as good as I can, I decided that I will start a weekly broadcasted TV-Show for your inspiration. I will broadcast the show every Sunday, and will give you good information about the secrets of life.


My goal is to give you these secrets, so that you will be able to improve your life to the absolute MAX.

Maybe some of you know, that I have already an online TV-Show called The Rawfoodfamily. But I feel that there is so much more than only a healthy diet, in order to become vibrant healthy, wealthy and happy, so I want to expand the horizon and look at life and its beauty from a brighter perspective, and include more parts of our personalities in the way I do my shows here at this website.

I believe that all parts of our life has to come in balance, when we want success, health and happiness. And how you can all achieve this,...
Well watch the show!!

It is called :

Life secrets


The first show will be broadcasted on Sunday 19.07.2009
See you there

Love and Sunshine
Ka Sundance

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen